It’s been nearly 6 months now since Delta had a permanent presence in Kampala, and we wanted to share our progress and developments with you:
- the inception phase ofÂ establishingÂ a knowledge management and communication centre (KMCC) for HIV/AIDS is now complete and great progress has been made. We have a team of 3 excellent Â full-time Ugandans on board who are driving the KMCC forward, supported by Scriptoria, Kwantu and the International HIV/AIDS Alliance. Our firstÂ thematicÂ area will be the prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT). We will be collating, synthesising andÂ disseminatingÂ existing research and knowledge on this topic in order to produce a wide variety of products, such as policy briefs, synthesis reports, and newspaper articles. Partnering with others is a fundamental aspect of our work at the KMCC and we are always keen to hear from people with interest or knowledge on the subject. Please contact: email@example.com
- Delta Partnership and the KMCC have moved into new premises. We are now located at 91 Kira Road in the Bukoto area of Kampala. Please do not hesitate to call in if you are passing!
- We have been working to develop new partnerships and to widen our circle of associates in the area. We are always pleased to hear from organisations or individuals who would be interested in working with us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about Delta or to send information about yourself;
- Delta Director Mike Thomson is due to move to Kampala with his family in August 2012; this is an exciting move both personally and professionally and we hope will be the start of many great things;
- In line with our planned growth, Delta is looking to expand it’s team of permanent staff in Uganda and will shortly be advertising the vacancies that are available in Kampala.
For more information on any of the above please contact email@example.com.